What is it?
ADBToolkit is a developer tool which allows anyone to connect their Android device to their Apple computer via USB (then wifi) and manipulate most settings on the phone with the click of a button. ADBToolkit allows one to send a text message, view the screen and even change the screen density straight from any Apple computer.
- Input taps onto the screen
- Open applications
- Control screen size and density
- Record the screen
- Pull files from the device
- Send files to the device
- Enable wireless automatic connection to ADBToolkit without installing anything
- Copy from computer clipboard and paste on Andriod device
- Uninstall/Modify Android applications